So that we may best care for your cat or dog, as well as the other pets that stay with us, we have established a set of food, vaccination and medication requirements that all owners must abide by.
Please provide your own cat and dog food, this way we can ensure a consistent and proper diet for your pet, and keep their digestion healthy. Here are the requirements:
- Food will be provided by the pet owners
- Dry food should be in plastic containers with your name on it
- Canned Food – Ok in sealed cans
- Treats can be in bags or plastic containers
- Please provide a feeding schedule with your admissions paperwork.
To ensure the highest quality of care for your pet and the other pets that stay with us, please make sure that your pet’s vaccinations are up to date. This will help prevent the spread of disease, and keep you best friends healthy and happy.
Dog Vaccination Requirements:
- Bordatella (Kennel Cough) every 6 months
Puppy Vaccination Requirements:
- Completed Parvo vaccination series
- Rabies shot (documentation from veterinarian required)
Cat Vaccination Requirements:
- FPV – Panleukopenia
- FPV – Herpesvirus-1
- FPV – Calicivirus
- Rabies – 1st vaccine at 12 weeks then 12 months later and every 3 years thereafter
Please provide all medications your pet may require during their stay, as well as a detailed set of prescription instructions. Please include the following for each medication provided:
- Your name
- The name and species of the pet who is to take the medication
- Times of day when medication is to be taken
- The dosage required at each time of day